Position: Infrastructure Support Specialist (Tibco)
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contract Duration: 12 months extendable
Experience: 7+ years
Task & Responsibilities:
• Monitor and analyze the performance of systems and services, identify bottlenecks or areas
for improvement, and take necessary actions to optimize performance.
• Handle and resolve incidents reported by users, follow established incident management
processes, and coordinate with appropriate teams to restore services promptly.
• Investigate the root causes of recurring incidents, perform problem analysis, and implement
preventive measures to minimize future occurrences.
• Develop and maintain backup and recovery strategies, perform regular backups, and ensure
data integrity and availability in case of system failures or disasters.
• Manage software licenses, ensure compliance with license agreements, and optimize license
usage and costs.
• Oversee the overall health and maintenance of the infrastructure, including servers,
networks, storage systems, and other hardware components.
• Design, implement, and support high availability solutions to ensure continuous service
availability and minimal downtime.
• Identify and diagnose issues reported by users, analyze logs and system data, and provide
effective solutions or workarounds.
• Disaster Recovery: Develop and maintain disaster recovery plans and procedures, conduct
regular drills, and ensure the ability to recover critical systems and data in case of major
Technical skills and other qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
• Excellent technical knowledge in one of the following key areas: (Integration Middleware
Operations, Enterprise Service Bus Platform Operations)
• Excellent technical knowledge in Tibco Business Work, Tibco Administrator and Tibco
Enterprise Message Service
• Excellent knowledge in infrastructure troubleshooting, configuration and maintenance
• Excellent knowledge in infrastructure performance tuning and optimization
• Good knowledge in Oracle SQL & Microsoft SQL databases
• Good knowledge in Java programing and debugging; JDBC, HTTP, SOAP, XML, WSDL, JMS,
• Good knowledge in TIBCO Rendezvous & Hands on experience in Unix Command Line
• Experience working with ticket and incident management systems (BMC Remedy, JIRA, or
• Preferred certifications: Tibco Business Work and Tibco Enterprise Message Service
Certification, Certification in other Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) products. ITIL Certification
• Banking domain and fintech background will be preferred