Assistant of Clinical Research Project Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi
• Assist the project manager to formulate a project management plan;
• Assist the project manager to organize and implement clinical trials and execute the project
• Participate in the selection and evaluation of suppliers in the process of clinical research and
later contract execution;
• Instruct the inspectors to monitor the ongoing clinical trials and assist in solving the
problems found during the inspection;
• Responsible for the formulation, review and management of clinical trial related documents;
• Deal with problems arising in clinical trials, including risk management, emergency
management and other issues;
• Provide suggestions on the performance evaluation of project-related work of project
• Complete other tasks assigned by the project manager.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in clinical medicine, medicine, pharmacy, nursing or life sciences.
• 3 years of CRA work experience in pharmaceutical companies or CRO companies.
• Familiar with the drug development process, including GCP, ICH, FDA and other regulations
• Coordinating work experience in research centers, clinicians and CRO companies is preferred
• Clear written and oral communication skills, fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and
• Can adapt to frequent business trips.