Job Title: Automation Testing Engineer
Job Location: Dubai
The Automation Testing Engineer reports to VP- Test chapter and is responsible for evaluates
the strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement of performance and automation
test and ensuring that we are following the best practice architecture design framework. He will
ensure that necessary Quality Control processes have been followed in delivering the solutions
in the space of Agile, platform, data and Infra initiatives.
Automation Testing Engineer must have in depth knowledge of automation and performance
Frame work, Design and development across various tools, automate as much of the testing
effort and determining what should be automated and in what sequence in order to get the
maximum return on investment. He should also have understanding of business requirements
and ability to translate the testing scenarios to automated scripts.
• Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team.
• Keep current with new technologies & techniques
• Work with application to develop automation test strategy and plans
• Design & implement automation test.
• Analyse test results, configure analysis graphs and create test results
• Analyse root causes of issues and provide corrective actions
• Test Results Review and Guidance
• Works collaboratively with cross functional teams to understand project objectives,
gather automation requirements, design test scripts, troubleshoot issues, and
implement scalable test automation solutions
• Provide the solution, approach, and effort estimation for Automation testing on all
banking applications 2. Service Level Management
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities within development team.
• Ensure Services are meeting SL
• Strong understanding of Software life cycle. (development & testing)
• Strong understanding of the high level technical application architecture and design.
• Knowledge and understanding of software testing principle , practice ,process ,
methods , Techniques and tools
• Should have worked in technologies like Java, Mobile, ATM, Big Data etc.
• Basic experience in Agile framework and continuous integration
• Experience in Automated Testing Techniques using DevOps tools e.g. Selenium /
Cucumber / UFT (QTP).
• Basic experience in JMeter and Load runner.
• Strong in Script Creation, Execution and analysis
• Strong knowledge in continuous integration to enable continuous deployment.
• Should have strong experience in Automation Framework Design.
IT based degree, university degree, or equivalent work experience required