JD for NFT and Performance Test Engineer
Test design and plan
• Design non-functional test (NFT) plan for key releases and projects, in collaboration with Business Analysts/product owners. The non-functional test
plan must cover as a minimum test scope and design for measuring performance, load and stress for end user reports, ETRM UI and back end
• As part of continuous improvement, you will also be required to take on
other types of NFT design such as (but not limited to) security test, continuous automated performance testing
• Provide effort estimates to test and release planning activities
• Design performance regression scope for BAU releases and functional performance tests against functional requirements or through workshops with
BAs for new performance improvement changes
• Use confluence to document test scope and provide a summary of actual
against plan to aid Go/No Go meetings.
• Test preparation, environments, and execution
• Identify correct environment set up and document it as part of test plan
• Perform test execution using existing custom performance and load measurement tools, record test execution outcomes in either Jira/Zephyr or propose a relevant tool.
• Raise performance defects and work closely with development teams and
Business Analysts for defect resolution to tune performance
• Ensure reusability and capture of Metrics
• Request necessary environment setup by coordinating with Environment
• Participate in daily defect and test management meetings and update defects
• Customer and key stakeholder communication, timely escalations and
communication of risks and issues
• Prepare and share and provide sign off for each NFT exit
• provide a daily EOD summary of test progress
• To use existing custom tools for non-functional test and work closely with
DevOps team for creation of new or enhancements to NFT toolkit including
providing NFT requirements
• Ability to before logging defects for DevOps team
• Understanding of how performance telemetry such as memory, CPU, database connections, are captured
• Experience in scripting automated end to end performance tests, for example by simulating HTTP requests, or by direct automated manipulation of the
UI. Selenium or Appium and/or related technologies desired
• Understand how to assess load and stress on a database
• Understanding of how to identify bottlenecks in distributed systems.
Knowledge of basic networking, messaging, web services and databases
will be required. Knowledge of how these work in a cloud platform such as
• Know how to capture telemetry relating to the performance of .Net desktop
• Specialized in tools like Gatling, JMeter, Postman, MS Azure Monitor
• Experience in integrating multiple open-source tools like Pipelines, Git, Jenkins, Gatling/JMeter, Grafana, Influx DB, Tel Worked on various protocols like
HTTP(s), Web Services – SOAP & REST, Mobile applications.
• Experience in Appium, Selenium, SOAP UI to set up framework solution on
cloud and on premises for performance testing
• Experience in building an automated performance testing platform for testing APIs daily using pipelines.
• Specialized in end-to-end performance testing delivery for API, Digital Banking, Core banking & Other Channels.
• Experienced in customer service and strong understanding of systems in
Banking and Financial services sector.
• Experience in testing Web, Mobile, CRM, & Core Banking Systems
• Experience in managing complex performance testing projects by engaging with multiple stakeholders.
• Has Hands-on experience on performance and failover testing, measuring
system utilisation, response times and latencies and collating results in
graphical and presentable forms.
• Experience in COB & other Batch Jobs Performance Testing
• Knowledge in MS microservices and cloud platform.
• Experience in mobile automation for front end performance testing
• Skilled at converting raw data into meaningful reports, charts and graphs
that show the pertinent results of the test in graphical context