Job Title: Outsourced Cash/Trade Business Lead
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Type- Contractual(extendable)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with
project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and delegate project tasks based
on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Examine the progress of the work and maintain the plans of the project to make sure that the
results obtained are as per the standards of the project.
• Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as
needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the
• Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project
• Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing and summarizing relevant information.
• Lead and motivate people, drive them towards successful achievements, provide coaching and
support when needed and create a strong team spirit culture to boost internal productivity.
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a Business Lead role that includes at least 1 Agile project.
• Fair knowledge of Global Transaction Banking domain and understanding of how Corporate Channels
work. Also must have a previously delivered Corporate Channels projects experience.
• Proficiency with related Project tools including but not limited to JIRA, MS Excel, MPP, MS Visio, HP-
• AGILE certification is a plus.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of Transaction Banking products and channels.
• For Cash Business Lead, must have experience with previous project deliveries for cash products
– iBanking, Intellect, LMS, DDS, WPS, Swift, UX UAE etc.
• For Trade Business Lead, must have experience with previous project deliveries for trade
products – Import and Export Letter of credits, Import and Export Collections, Guarantees TRs
Invoice discounting etc.
• Working knowledge of project methodologies i.e. AGILE/WATERFALL etc.
• Detail oriented, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to coordinate complex tasks and extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
• As a Business Analyst one should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge,
Software Engineering, Testing, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s &
• Hands on experience in generating documentations i.e. BRD, User Guide, Process Flow etc