Preparing / reviewing the prepared in-house Bank standard Facility Offer Letter/ Term Loan Agreement,
internal legal negotiated Facility Offer Letter/ Term Loan Agreement, security / support documentation in
accordance with the credit approvals.
• Ensuring all security / support documents lodged for in-house documentation have been properly executed
and signatures are verified and authenticities of the signatories are supported by resolution / POA.
• Ensuring rectification of existing discrepancies / deficiencies in security documentation for facilities released
under legacy records.
• Ensuring approval from relevant authorities is held for deferral / waiver of incomplete documents.
Ensuring integrating accurate and timely internal reporting and regulatory reporting.
• Preparing documentation deficiency (expired / deferred documents) reports and following up for its timely
submission / renewal.
• Maintaining up to date collateral data in the Bank’s system.
• Performing periodical clean-up of old and obsolete security documents to keep updated / valid security
documents in the security folder.
• Verifying and confirming periodically at the renewal of credit lines, all required security / support documents
are physically held in safe custody.
• Ensuring all security documents are kept safe in the vaults and a checklist maintained in the file.
• Lodging security documents / collaterals in the Bank’s system.
• Reviewing / verifying approvals obtained for permanent release of collaterals, security documentation and
ensuring there are no liabilities or outstanding and facilities are cancelled.
• Supporting in creation/release/amendments of securities/mortgages/charges/registrations with local
government authorities and free zone authorities in various Emirates as per Bank’s POA holders.
• Reviewing and checking on daily basis all the lodged documents in Bank’s system to ensure 100% accuracy.
• Advising Credit Control Unit for release of credit lines in the Bank’s system.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance. 3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Banking with at least 3 years’
experience in the Corporate CAD function.
• Knowledge and use of banking software systems, basic PC skills and common MS applications like Excel and
• Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken).
• Good knowledge of Bank’s financial system.
• Very good knowledge of Banking Products / Corporate Credit Administration functions.
• Good knowledge of U.A.E. legal environment & Central Bank regulations.
• Team worker, ability to work under pressure, fast learner, attention to details.