Job Title: Clinical Research Project Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi, Dubai
• Develop a variety of clinical research plans; select appropriate medical managers, data managers, and statistics managers to form a project team; manage and coordinate the work of the project team including multiple functional departments to ensure that the project is completed as planned;
• Responsible for the preparation, implementation and management of the clinical project management plan;
• Responsible for the preparation, implementation and management of clinical project budget;
• Organize and implement clinical trials in accordance with the requirements of GCP, company SOP, and research plan to control the progress of the project;
• Responsible for the evaluation and selection, contract negotiation, signing and implementation management of third-party resource providers in the clinical research process, including but not limited to CRO companies, SMO companies, clinical research contract entrusting units, third-party clinical data management units, and third partie Clinical sample testing unit, etc.;
• Communication and coordination of relevant partners in clinical trials;
• Timely solve the problems that occurred or potential problems during the implementation of the project, carry out risk control and emergency treatment;
• Regularly submit project progress reports to superiors;
• Responsible for project team management, including but not limited to personnel training, performance evaluation, personnel stability evaluation, etc.;
• Other tasks assigned by superiors.
• Clear written and oral communication skills, fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
• Have the ability to work independently and at the same time have a strong team spirit.
• Possess project management communication skills, such as organizing project team meetings, can quickly respond to problems and come up with solutions.
• More than 5 years of bachelor’s degree, or more than 3 years of relevant work experience for master”s degree.
• Experience in clinical project management is preferred.