Technology Engineer (Cloud Network Infrastructure)
Cloud Network Security Engineer function is to deploy and then administer the entire network footprint
in the cloud with a bit of administration of on-prem network devices (mainly Firewalls, Load Balancers,
• Deploy and administer enterprise networks with footprints in public clouds (Focus on Azure and
OCI), including segmentation, routing and employing CSP native networking components.
• Automate (i.e. Python, Ansible, Terraform or other open-source tools) network deployment in
• Deploy and administer 3rd party network appliances (Cisco virtual routers) in HA mode and
using these virtual appliances rather than native cloud provider networking components to
perform the networking in the cloud, between the clouds and between the cloud and on-prem.
• Understand network concepts: mainly routing, encrypted communication (i.e. IPSec), network
segmentation and load-balancing.
• Track record of deployment and administering enterprise networks with footprints in public
clouds (Focus on Azure and OCI), including segmentation, routing and employing CSP native
• Track record of working with the following protocols: Ethernet, IP, TCP, UDP, BGP, OSPF
• Experience with network monitoring and observability concepts.
• Experience in Network Engineering in the cloud, including inter-zone routing.
• Experience with Azure (required) and OCI (very nice to have)
• Experience with traditional network engineering (BGP, OSPF)