ROLE PURPOSE The CX Lead supports the
communications and client engagement programs and develops innovative
approaches to research, collaboration, and client satisfaction measurement that
create improved value for the organization and enhanced experiences for clients.
Minimum Qualifications: · Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer
Science, Information Systems Management, Business Management or a related
Minimum Experience: · 6-8 years relevant experience in IT
Management or client experience executive role or similar working in a
local or international IT Outsourcing service provider environment.
· Solid understanding of IT service best practice.
· Experienced with financial management, working closely
with vendors and working with contracts · Solid experience in Project
Job Specific Skills:
· Excellent command of English Language and
· Strong Planning and Organization Skills
· Apply modern theories of negotiation, management,
and leadership to real-world challenges
· Consistently position and build brand equity ·
Strategic thinking and planning
· Client Challenge Empathy
· Experience in managing cross functional teams
· Experience in organizing activities
· Exceptional Listening, Perceiving, and Understanding