Tasks & Responsibilities
• Perform programing and scripting using languages like Spring Boot, NodeJS, Python and
• Export/import database across environments (Oracle/SQL).
• Manage container images using Docker.
• Writ automation using Terraform, Groovy and Ansible.
• Troubleshooting day to day issues with infrastructure (any kinds of issues).
Technical skills and other qualifications
• Bachelor of Computer Science.
• At least 5 years of experience at a relevant technical position in large organizations with
hands on automation knowledge.
• Experience in Banking or Financial Background is a plus.
• Experience with cloud technologies like Azure, and/or AWS.
• Experience with Application Server (Jboss, Tomcat, Apache etc.).
• Knowledge on Security areas such as SSL, worked on VA/Compliance WRT OS, and
knowledge on GPOs.
• Strong understanding of CI/CD concepts and technologies like GitOps (Argo CD).
• Hands on experience using DevOps Tools (Jenkins, GitHub, SonarQube and Checkmarx)
• Strong knowledge on Kubernetes, OpenShift and Container Network Interface (CNI).
• Experience with programing and scripting language like Spring Boot, NodeJS, Python and
• Knowledge on monitoring tools like ELK.
• Strong container image management experience using Docker and distroless concepts.
• Strong understanding of IIS (Windows Platform), Linux, Windows OS.
• Knowledge on Web based applications setup who can help in troubleshooting day to day
issues with infrastructure (any kinds of issues).
• Familiar with Agile methodologies and its ceremonies.
• Good Strategic Thinking with Research and Development mindset.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).