Position: Finacle Product Engineer
Duration: 12 month extendable contract
Marc Ellis are working on behalf of one of our largest banking clients looking for an
experienced Finacle Product Engineer
• Minimum 5 years of Product experience in Finacle Core Banking product
• Working experience on Finacle 11 requirement and product capability along with
• Experience in handling Finacle Interfacing requirements (Custom and Product
APIs/Connect 24/Finacle Integrator)
• Need to have experience of direct interaction with Clients
• Technical Skills
• Good understanding of Finacle Product Architecture & Customization layers.
• Finacle customization flow understanding (New custom menu, Reports – MRT &
Jasper, Batch job, Product menu customization, FI, EOD-BOD process and
• Experience in best practices to be followed in Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL, Stored
Procedures, Triggers, Functions) related to Finacle application.
• Experience in Finacle scripting, Unix shell scripting and Report designing.
• Good understanding of Finacle Integrator and feasible enhancements to the same.
• Finacle Core Banking Functional knowledge
• Good understanding of Banking domain and terminologies used.
• Finacle certification from Infosys will be added advantage
• Finacle CRM and Admin module (FINFADM/SSOADM)
• Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation
standards and practices
• Experience in Agile methodology.
• Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems
across the organization.
• Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class
• Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their
productivity and effectiveness by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
• Self-motivator and self-starter, Ability to own and drive things without supervision
and works collaboratively with the teams across the organization.
• Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present the ideas
to Senior and Executive management
Degree, Postgraduate in Computer Science, or related field (or equivalent industry