• Minimum 5 years of coding experience in NodeJS and in ReactJS (TypeScript), HTML, Tailwind
CSS, CSS-Pre-processors or CSS-in-JS in creating Enterprise Applications with high performance
for Responsive Web Applications
• At least 1 year hands-on in TypeScript.
• Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring
• Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React
concepts. (self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components)
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
• Knowledge of Data Structures for TypeScript
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Banking or Retail domains are must have.
• Excellent knowledge developing scalable and highly-available Restful APIs using NodeJS
• Practical experience with GraphQL.
• Well versed with CI/CD principles, and actively involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in
distributed services ecosystem
• Understanding of containerization, experienced in Dockers , Kubernetes.
• Exposed to API gateway integrations like 3Scale.
• Understanding of Single-Sign-on or token based authentication (Rest, JWT, oAuth)
• Possess expert knowledge of task/message queues include but not limited to: AWS, Microsoft
Azure, Pushpin and Kafka
• Develop responsive web-based UI
• Have experience on Styled Components and other CSS-in-JS techniques
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer,
proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux or ContextAPI or Data
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization