Role: HCM Consultant
• 8+ years of demonstrated experience in implementation, support, or upgrade of Oracle HCM
suite of products with at-least 3 years Implementation, support or upgrade experience on
Oracle SaaS HCM Products – Core HR, Absence, Payroll, Workforce Compensation, Learning,
Recruitment, Talent Management and knowledge on Oracle Integration Cloud.
• Hands-on Configuration experience on: HCM Extracts, HCM Data Loader (HDL), Payroll Batch
Loader (PBL), Workflow, BI Publisher, Fast Formula, Personalization and PL/SQL
• Should have good knowledge on Fusion Cloud architecture, setup manager and activities.
• Has hands-on functional/product and technical experience; and worked with L1/L2/L3 level
support; and/or equivalent knowledge.
• Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation
advice to business stakeholders on how to meet their various business scenarios.
• Should have the ability to read and decipher software Log and Trace files, as well as act upon the
finding to determine a problem resolution.
• Work with users to trouble shoot and resolve issues, answers business questions, provides data
• Should be able to understand business process flow and perform functional testing as per
business requirement with appropriate test scripts.
• Conduct training and knowledge sessions.
• Knowledge of external data integration services to load data into Oracle Fusion Applications
from external sources, such as legacy systems and third-party applications or EPM Suite of
• Should have knowledge of localizations.
• Knowledge on Security setup.
• Experience in one of the following areas is seen as an advantage: XML, Java, J2EE and Oracle
ADF and/or SOA and Web Services
• Exhibit effective analytical skills & organizational skills
• Good command over spoken & written English
• Interact directly with business users and follows through on all assignments and takes
ownership of business users issues
• Strong learning orientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models/processes,
applications product solutions, product features, technology features – and use this learning to
deliver value to business users daily.
Educational Qualification :
• Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) or equivalent experience preferred.
• Other qualifications with adequate experience maybe considered.
➢ Please ensure to follow the below guidelines Strictly or the email will be rejected.
➢ Please share immediate joiner profiles and they will be prioritised over other late joiners.