Position: Informatica BDM
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contract Duration: 12 Months Extendable (Long Term)
• Minimum 4+ years of development and design experience in Informatica Big Data Management
• Extensive knowledge on Oozie scheduling, HQL, Hive, HDFS (including usage of storage controllers)
and data partitioning
• Extensive experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
• Linux OS configuration and use, including shell scripting.
• Good hands on experience with design patterns and their implementation.
• Well versed with Agile, DevOps and CI/CD principles (GitHub, Jenkins etc.), and actively involved in
solving, troubleshooting issues in distributed services ecosystem
• Familiar with Distributed services resiliency and monitoring in a production environment.
• Experience in designing, building, testing and implementing security systems – including identifying
security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or
• Responsible for adhering to established policies, following best practices, developing and possessing
an in-depth understanding of exploits and vulnerabilities, resolving issues by taking the appropriate
• Knowledge on security controls designing Source and Data Transfers including CRON, ETLs, and JDBC-
• Understand basics of Networking including DNS, Proxy, ACL, Policy and troubleshooting
• High level knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements of data including but not limited to
encryption, anonymization, data integrity, policy control features in large scale infrastructures
• Understand data sensitivity in terms of logging, events and in memory data storage– such as no card
numbers or personally identifiable data in logs.
• Implements wrapper solutions for new/existing components with no/minimal security controls to
ensure compliance to bank standards.
• Experience in Agile methodology.
• Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
• Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
• Experience in Banking, Financial and Fintech experience in an enterprise environment preferred.
• Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and
effectiveness, by sharing deep knowledge and experience.”