Job Title: Product Engineer Intellect CBX
Job Location: Dubai – UAE
Job Duration: 12 months (extendable)
Technical skills and other qualifications:
• 5 to 10 years of experience in design and development of JAVA application in micro-services
• Hands on experience in Core and Advanced Java
• Understanding of containerization, experienced in Dockers, Kubernetes.
• Well versed with CI/CD practices and tools like Jenkins
• Extensive coding experience with SOLID principles, Event Driven Architecture, Spring boot, MongoDB,
Spring Cloud, Hibernate and have passion for coding.
• Good hands-on experience with cloud design patterns and their implementation.
• Well versed with CI/CD principles, and actively involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in
distributed services ecosystem
• Experience in Spring MVC / JSF / Sturts, and UI Frameworks -HTML / CSS
• Experience in Scripting- Java Script / Ajax / AngularJS / NodeJS
• Experience in Messaging Frameworks – JMS Queues / Topics
• Experience in Servers – Jboss / Weblogic / Tomcat
• Experience in IDE – Eclipse Oxygen / STS / NetBeans / Intellij
• Experience in Build Tool – Maven / Gradle / Ant
• Experience in Repository – GItHub
• Experience in Database – Oracle – PL/SQL ”
• Exposed to API gateway integrations like 3Scale.
• Understands of containerization principles and exposure to tools like Kubernetes, Dockers,
• Hands on experience in debugging and monitoring tools Open Shift and Kibana, ELK, Grafana
• Deep domain knowledge of corporate banking including Payments, Collections & Receivables and
• Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
• Experience in Agile methodology.
• Knowledge of Intellect’s Transaction Banking and Channel Banking (CBX) products will be preferred
though not mandatory.
• Intellect CBX
• Intellect PPP – Cash Core
• Intellect Collections and Receivables
• Intellect Liquidity.