Our client is Abu Dhabi based artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud computing company, uniquely
positioned in the national ecosystem to develop, and deploy holistic and scalable AI solutions.
Committed to developing a world-class, sustainable healthcare sector in the UAE and wider region. At the
forefront in the battle against the pandemic, our client has partnered with Abu Dhabi authorities to
develop a massive throughput laboratory in 14 days and spearheaded the world’s first Phase 3 clinical trial
of COVID-19 inactivated vaccine. Beyond Covid-19, my client is also developing a program of activities to
support the health of future generations – ranging from genomics, imaging and diagnostics to digitization
programs, manufacturing, and cutting-edge research.
IOS Developer Responsibilities:
• Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
• Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before the final release.
• Publishing application on App Store.
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
• Designing and implementing application updates.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
• Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Knowledge of C-based libraries.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration.