IT Analyst Helpdesk Resource Requirement
Client needs an Analyst Helpdesk Resource for Ruwais Plant, Abu Dhabi to provide level 1 IT Support
IT Analyst Helpdesk Services requirement covers the following:
1 ANALYST, HELPDESK
Detailed Service Description of IT Helpdesk Service
Bidder must be responsible to provide the IT Helpdesk Engineer as per below Job Description:
Job Title: ANALYST, HELPDESK
Basic Function for the Service:
To provide efficient, qualitative and user-friendly help-desk support to the systems used by the user
to ensure effective resolution of day-to-day problems and queries regarding assigned systems.
Provide continuous professional Helpdesk & Desktop Support covering PC, Software, identifies user
problems, analyses same utilizing diagnostics, and resolving the same by remote or physically.
Maintains information of users, configuration, and problems in helpdesk system or database
management system for future reference and prepare statistical reports.
• Receives, records and acts on problems from users of enterprise computer services. The
problems cover the following areas:
? Hardware, such as PCs, Peripherals and Networking equipment.
? System Software, Desktop operating systems and associated software services.
? Application Software, such as financial systems, material, maintenance, HR System
scientific applications, PC applications.
? Operational, such as job scheduling, data set restorations and security violations.
• To log Service Requests and Change Requests in IT Service Desk Application and to close them
after recording the resolutions and ensuring that the end user is satisfied with the solution.
• To plan, execute and coordinate the deployment of PCs, Laptops, Network and other IT Client
• Appraises and then advises users of appropriate problem/enquiry resolution.
• Interprets and routes user problem/enquiry to selected resource for resolution.
• Initiates problem tracking and follow-ups on reported problems with ITD concerned parties
for possible rectification.
• Records problem resolution and correlates with historical database
• Provides quality assurance services to end users by providing defining and enforcing adequate
service level in terms of problem reporting and resolution response time, resolution
escalation and quality of resolution.
• Prepares end-of-month management reports related to Help Desk activities.
• Rectifies the problem, and in certain cases when hardware parts replacement or reformatting
is required, arranges for the PC to be shifted to the workshop for further troubleshooting.
• Contacts the vendors if the machine is under warranty and advises their Engineer of the exact
repairs/replacement of parts,
• Advises the status of the problem and keeps user updated on the possible availability of the
• Arranges for the unit to be shifted back to user after performing necessary tests to ensure
that resolution is completed thoroughly to user’s satisfaction,
• Discusses with application support unit’s personnel and Passport Systems Administrators
reported systems problems, resolves where possible and reports to Supervisor complex ones.
• To ensure that the Company’s HSE Policy is applied in all aspects of the work.
• To train and develop the assigned UAE National Developees.
To maintain, support and upgrade the Helpdesk information system and generate reports as required
by the IT Management. To prepare systems log and monthly statistics for analysis of performance
detailing type of problems.
system/performance/software/hardware and applications.
IT Analyst Helpdesk Resource Contract
1 Analyst IT Helpdesk, Plant (Ruwais) 1
? The bidder must provide the CVs of the candidates along with legal documents of the
? The bidder must arrange an accommodation in Ruwais for the Engineer.
? The bidder must provide a replacement for the candidate in case of any leave or vacation.
? The bidder must provide accommodation / Transportation for the Engineer in Ruwais
? The vendor must provide CNIA Security Pass for the Engineers, so that the Engineer’s Visa
must be issued in Abu Dhabi.