The Java Engineer is responsible to provide technical/development support to assigned system, associated subsystems, applications, software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, as well as resolving the technical issues. The Jobholder also provides support for applications software and systems including applications administration as applicable
• Troubleshoot and diagnose issues related to software hardware and networking.
• Develop and maintain system problem analysis and resolution techniques.
• Support applications and operations with technical consultation and specialized programming if needed.
• Provide the required technical and application support to bank users.
• Communicate and document the support issues and escalating to the appropriate IT staff or vendor when necessary.
• Coordinate activities among different business and technical groups.
• Carry out assignments, alone or as part of a team, applying knowledge, skills, and experience.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the issues and problems raised and proposes viable solutions within the acceptable scope.
• Maintain detailed knowledge of current practice within own area of expertise.
• Work with business users, IT business and technical support teams and vendors, monitor and report on the progress of required tasks and maintain an emphasis on the early identification and, rectification of problems.
• Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices•