Senior Solution Architect
• Drives end-to-end solution development
• Proposes architectural enhancements in order to realize security, agility, performance and
• Ensures the governance and adherence to all defined Enterprise Architecture standards,
quality measures, functional & non-functional requirements.
• Analyses different patterns and trends to propose the best fit to meet the business
requirements and as per the architecture governance framework and technology roadmap.
• Provides consultancy and support to business units/ platform owners in identifying and
implementing effective solutions.
• Acts as a technical advisor to the platform owners, squad members and software engineers
throughout the lifecycle of the solution definition and estimation.
• Maintains a high awareness of technology and industry trends.
• More than 15 years of experience in information technology where mostly spent in solutions
definition, implementation, and architecture.
• More than 6 years of experience in software development/ systems designs.
• Enterprise Architecture certifications such as TOGAF or other
• Experienced in different integration patterns, tools, technology & trends.
• Experienced in Microservices and SOA principals, guidelines and supporting technology.