Job Title: Manual Testing Engineer
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Type: 12-month extendable contract
• At least 5yrs experience in software testing.
• 2+ years Banking experience.
• Experience on Manual testing.
• Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team.
• Keep current with new technologies & techniques.
• Work with application to develop manual test strategy and plans.
• Design & implement manual test.
• Analyse test results, configure analysis graphs and create test results.
• Analyse root causes of issues and provide corrective actions.
• Test Results Review and Guidance.
• Works collaboratively with cross functional teams to understand project objectives, gather
automation requirements, design test scripts, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable
test manual solutions.
• Provide the solution, approach, and effort estimation for manual testing on all banking
• Strong understanding of Software life cycle. (development & testing)
• Strong understanding of the high-level technical application architecture and design.
• Knowledge and understanding of software testing principle, practice, process, methods,
techniques, and tools.
• Should have worked in technologies like Java, Mobile, ATM, Big Data etc.
• Basic experience in Agile framework and continuous integration.
• Strong knowledge in Java EMS, IBM MQ, TIBCO and JDBC.
• Basic experience in Automated Testing.
• Experience in JMeter and Load runner.
• Strong in Script Creation, Execution, and analysis.
• Experience in Middle ware testing (MQ and Web services).
• Should worked on below protocol: HTTP/HTML, Ajax tru-client, Java, JDBC, Mobile and
• Strong knowledge in analysing Heap and Thread dump.
• Strong knowledge in AWR report analysis and should have knowledge in SQL developer.
• Basic knowledge in continuous integration to enable continuous deployment.
• Should have strong experience in manual Framework Design.
• Strategic Thinking, Analytical Thinking, Flexibility, Integrity.
• Orientation, Innovative, Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Problem solving skills.
• Team working skills.
• IT based degree, university degree, or equivalent work experience required