Manual Test Engineer
• Analyzing the technical characteristics of equipment systems
• Evaluating written code to ensure it meets project specifications.
• Developing quality assurance strategies and organizing phased testing with QA
• Monitoring errors in the system and discussing them with other colleagues.
• Helping with bug detection and fixing
• Conducting product testing after its presentation
• Testing and analyzing the results
• Collaborating on quality assurance within a team
• Completed specialized education, including a bachelor’s degree in information
technologies or a similar field.
• More than 5 years of experience in the field
• Comprehensive knowledge of testing tools
• Basic knowledge of programming languages
• Teamwork skills
• Mastery of QA methodologies