Product Engineer – Moody’s
• Experience in setting up infrastructure by coordinating different teams in IT and ensuring the
products are regularly patched and up to date.
• Detailed implementation knowledge of the Moody’s Applications, along with configuration and
• Performance tuning and optimization of Moody’s Application suite
• Fair understanding of Oracle database, web application servers like Apache Tomcat, Jboss.
• Experience in analysing and debugging technical issues.
• Degree, Postgraduate in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
• 7 years of technical experience in the Moody’s Risk Foundation Suite of Products (Moody’s Risk
Confidence, Moody’s Risk Authority, Scenario Analyzer)
• Good understanding of Moody’s Product Architecture and configurations for RiskConfidence,
RiskAuthority and/or Scenario Analyzer.
• Extensive knowledge of a product lifecycle management.
• Hands on Moody’s implementation and product configuration knowledge in Moody’s
RiskConfidence and/or Moody’s RiskAuthority
• Ability to create detailed functional specifications and design documentation.