JOB TITLE: NLP Engineer
About the Job (NLP Engineer)
We are looking for talented, motivated full-time Natural Language (NLP) Engineers who can
deliver consistently in a fast-paced and high-quality manner. You will be responsible for building
robust, effective, and well-packaged modern NLP techniques, as well as contributing to our
• This position involves a wide variety of skills and innovation and is a unique opportunity
that sits at the cutting-edge of Natural Language, Machine Learning and Software
• Learn and implement state-of-the-art Deep Learning algorithms to support tasks such as
BERT based sub stream tasks, Sentiment Analysis, question answering, machine
• From improving data, pipeline, services, and modeling algorithms to creating
experiments and implementing prototypes rapidly, working on newer challenges every
• Deliver robust, well-tested, and fully documented NLP modules at different granularity
• Continuously improve the efficiency, robustness, and cost of existing modules.
• Contribute high-quality code and lead efforts in building open-source projects.
• Work together with system architects, designers, and other engineers to build and invent
phenomenal solutions/products with a prime focus on accuracy, understandability, and
performance of the robust machine learning systems.
• Assess and recommend technology choices and directions in consideration of cost-
• 3+ years of hands-on business project coding experiences in various facets of natural
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with at least one popular of the DL frameworks like
PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.
• 5+ years of hands-on programming experience in one or more of the following: Java, C++,
Python or equivalent
• Excellent English language communication skills, an easy-going attitude and ability to
interact with all levels of engineers.
• Experience with source control systems, build tools and continuous integration (Gitlab,
• Hard working, self-starter, detail-oriented at work, and proven ability to meet strict
• Masters’ degree in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics or Physics, with a
specialization in Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Robotics,
Software Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction, Statistics, or related fields with 2+
years of equivalent practice or research experience, or Ph.D. degree in relevant fields.
• Experience in deploying machine learning algorithms in resource-restricted
environments such as mobile or embedded systems is highly preferred.
• Experience in MLOps (models lifecycle, setting up environments, handling dependencies,
Model Serving (Real time/batch), containers technologies (Docker, Kubernetes etc.))
• Experience with multi-model machine learning.
• Experience with developing popular open-source projects.