1.1 Payments Swift
• Degree, Post graduate in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
• Minimum 5 years of Product experience in Payments SWIFT
• Working experience in implementing SWIFT Product
• Need to have experience of direct interaction with Clients
• Good knowledge in SWIFT Product and its components (SAA,SAG,SNL,HSM,VPN and AWP)
• Experience in handling SAA (Swift Alliance Access) interfacing requirement with varying back office
applications/Core Banking systems
• Understanding of hardware related requirements for setup of SWIFT
• SWIFT Routing Rules setup, Management of workflow, Message management
• Create and manage SSL certificates
• SWIFT Message functional knowledge
• Good understanding of Banking domain and terminologies used.
• Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
• Experience in Agile methodology.
• Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
• Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
• Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, by
sharing deep knowledge and experience.
• Self-motivator and self-starter, Ability to own and drive things without supervision and works collaboratively with
the teams across the organization.
• Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present the ideas to Senior and Executive