• Degree, Post graduate in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
• Minimum 5 years of Product experience in Bancs – Core Banking product (TCS)
• Working experience on handling customization requirement and along with good knowledge of product capability
• Experience in handling Bancs Interfacing requirements
• Need to have experience of direct interaction with Clients
• Good understanding of Bancs Product Architecture & Customization layers
• Experience in handling varying Customization requirements and best practices to be followed
• Experience in best practices to be followed in Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions)
• Experience in Unix shell scripting and Report designing
• Bancs Payment Module Functional knowledge
• Good understanding of Banking domain and terminologies used.
• Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
• Experience in Agile methodology.
• Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
• Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
• Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
• Self-motivator and self-starter, Ability to own and drive things without supervision and works collaboratively with the teams across the organization.
• Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present the ideas to Senior and Executive management