Job Title: Product Engineer – Avaya
Job Location: Dubai – UAE
Job Duration: 12 months extendable
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Develop codes configurable and support Operational Enhancement.
• Develop Automation scripts.
• Provide post-implementation support, including creation of systems enhancements and
instruction to production support team.
• Work with vendors on Engineering tasks to implement tech stack in HA and test the resiliency
• Develop coding to implement project designs for new features or new browser-based systems
applications, and debug existing code.
• Liaise with Other technical teams to implement and troubleshoot the Core Voice projects.
• Log analysis and work with Backbone engineers.
Technical skills and other qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems.
• 4 to 5 years’ Experience working for Telco industry or Call Center Platform
• Experience of direct interaction with Business units.
• Technical understanding on Avaya Call Center products, IVR, POM, Telephony, Call Routing,
Service Provider connectivity.
• Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and
• Knowledge in Linux, Windows, Vmware, DB etc to support during project implementation.
• Strong knowledge of JSON and Struts
• Support Operational L3 trouble shooting on all tech stack products for Call Center.
• Strong knowledge in business Functionalities call center.
• Strong knowledge in telephony systems (ACD, IVR/VRU) or call center functionality (queues, skill
• In-depth experience with Avaya platform (WFO, AEP, POM, Gateway, Aura8.X and Oceana)
• Excellent knowledge in Call routing, SIP trunks, SBC etc
• Strong knowledge in AWS, Azure, and Cloud subscription services.
• Understanding of Management Framework, Routing, E-Services, IWD and other components
within Genesys Ecosystem.
• Have worked in an organization handling 800+ agents, financial services Call center support is an
• Customer service oriented with the ability to work with both technical and business-oriented
• Technical document expertise
• Excellent verbal and written communication