To support the marketing team in day-to-day projects, through liaison with internal stakeholders and
external vendors and provide marketing support to achieve the overall business objective for the digital
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide sophisticated calendar management for the Marketing Head.
• Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and
recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters
pertaining to the Marketing Department, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Work closely with the Marketing Head and Marketing Team to keep them well informed of
upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Maintain open communications with the team, including meeting regularly with their operations
and technology coordinator and providing information and documents as needed.
• Manage all aspects of organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office
policies and procedures for improved workflow and anticipate future needs as organization
• Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for
operation of organization.
• Prepare budget recommendations.
• Provide event management support as requested.
• Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
• Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
• Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
• Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
• Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick
response or turnaround.
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.