Classification: Mobily INTERNAL USE
Job Purpose (Summary Of The Role)
The role is responsible to ensure that the portfolio of new initiatives is strategically aligned, well
managed, and optimized for business value. The candidate is responsible to do data analysis and
prepare reports that support management decision.
Total years of experience 5 Relevant years of experience 3 years
Knowledge & Technical
▪ Experience in managing portfolios, programs, or projects.
▪ Excellent project management PMO processes and practice
▪ Experience in managing relationship with internal business and
▪ Experience in planning processes and driving continues
▪ Experience in analyzing customer data and provide
▪ Review reports; ensure accuracy of results reported and supports in
improving the effectiveness of reported data.
▪ Effectively documenting and communicating results, insights,
decisions and plans to cross-functional team members and
▪ Advanced skills in the following: SPSS, Word, Excel, Power point,
Visio, and business Insight tools (e.g. Power BI).
▪ Proficiency in data analysis & statistics (e.g. descriptive statistics,
cross tabulation, interpretation of data, multivariate analysis,
▪ Data Mining, Cleaning & Computation expertise (e.g. Projections,
conversions, weightings etc).
▪ Problem solving approach.
▪ Data driven business strategy development.
▪ Develop presentations about projects progress and customer
insights in collaboration with other team members to be presented
specifications if any
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree