Title: Procurement Transformation Lead
Location: Dubai, UAE
Duration: 12 months extendable (On Marc Ellis’ Payroll)
Purpose of the job:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Digital Procurement Transformation Lead for our
procurement technology upgrade and process revamp efforts (ideally from a consultant background). The
ideal candidate MUST have a proven track record of leading digital procurement transformation initiatives,
projects, and activities. The candidate will be responsible for analyzing and recognizing digitization
opportunities within the procurement unit, conducting current and future state process mapping, identifying
and prioritizing opportunities for improvement, evaluating and recommending improvement opportunities
and changes to existing policies and processes.
• Define, drive, and coordinate the development of digital procurement transformation initiatives,
projects, and activities.
• Lead analysis and process mapping efforts and identify and prioritize opportunities for digital
• Evaluate, prioritize, recommend, and lead improvement opportunities and changes to existing
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation of digital procurement
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in digital procurement transformation
• Deep understanding of the procurement sourcing, supplier relationship management, risk
assessment and evaluation
• Strong background in procurement technology upgrade and process revamp.
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and develop solutions.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the
• Banking Experience is highly preferred.