• Technology expert on the following:
• Extensive Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS & SaaS and Data exchange language (JSON ,
• Knowledge of ISO8583 & switching standards.
• Knowledge of APIs ecosystem and agile delivery principles.
• Knowledge of Micro services with nominal knowledge of Mongo DB
• Knowledge of SQL server.
• Knowledge of Middleware technologies (Tibco)
• 2/3 years’ experience in Aptra Activate/Enterprise, Aptra Security & CXM
• Knowledge in Windows OS, Group Policies , Windows defender & ATP concepts
• Ability to read logs & trouble shoot for L3 support
• Networking knowledge
• Knowledge of NCR hardware
• Knowledge on how ATM is integrated with internal Banking Application (viz. Core
Banking/ Retail Banking)
• Work closely with third-party vendors for testing and product evaluation
• Providing on call support during off business hours for critical issues
• Assist in delivering digital branch product road map, strong working experience and in-
depth knowledge on multiple platforms, third party tools, evaluate software solution, up to
date industry knowledge.
• Able to provide technical support and help needed by the team
• Able to explore new technologies be able to bring in new ideas from the industry
• Work closely with the IT Operations team to run products effectively on a day-2-day basis
i.e. have tracking, reporting, security, and operational tools integrated and working
Position Title: Product Engineer
Role type: Yearly Contract Extendable
Location: Dubai, UAE