Job Title : Project Manager “Compliance”
Location: Abu Dhabi
Duration: 6 Months Extendable
Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
• Significant experience in Banking and Compliance area (Implementation of FIRCO
Trust, FIRCO Continuity, SAS AML, Silent 8, goAML, FATCA, Sanction, Regulatory
reporting, and other regulatory initiatives)
• 10+ Years of overall IT experience with minimum of 5 years in Banking
• Good understanding of internationally accepted Project Management Principles,
Methodologies (Waterfall, Hybrid or Agile) and Practices (PMI Certification or
equivalent is an advantage).
• Candidate should be Techno Functional and ability to engage with cross functional
teams, problem solving and good negotiation skills
• Hands on experience in handling Microsoft Project (MPP knowledge is a must) .
• Must have strong verbal and written communication with proven ability to manage
stakeholders at various levels (Including business heads, functional heads and other
• Creates and executes project work plan along with the team and closely monitoring
• Manages day to day operation aspects of a project. Resolve any challenges of projects
to enable the teams to deliver on time.
• Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensures
• Ensures project documents are complete and stored appropriately.
• Ensure close monitoring of the project along with providing periodic updates to the Sr
• Provides report on status of the project under execution, challenges, risk and
• Ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within budget
• Familiarity with project performance monitoring principles and metrics.