• To create cost estimation models to generate lifecycle efforts, costs and elapsed time based on
different sizes and complexity of applications and applies the same for ball park estimates of
new demands and periodic assessment of software size.
• To undertake Software Quality Initiative ( CMMI ) to improve software development life cycle
• To undertake Application Software development and migration project
• To support the business on Oracle Fusion GL, AR, AP, FA , CM, Tax, Expense, Projects, Finance
• Should have the Oracle Fusion OIC, PCS,VBCS,ATP, BI Publisher, OTBI
• Very Strong Knowledge on Oracle Fusion architecture
• To be the single point of reporting system faults, and provide first line and second line support
till the problem is resolved.
• To develop and implement the enhancements provided by BIM or end users
• To implement new operation software, firmware releases and upgrades to effectively meet
increasing demands of users.
• To guide third party and Oracle Fusion system analysts on multiple ways of eliciting stakeholder
requirements including (but not limited to) Storyboarding, JAD sessions, Structured Interviewing
• To allocate and prioritize system analysis work across large projects, small individual releases
and with third party system analysts.
• To verify results of QA tests by test analysts thereby confirming compliance of software to
Software Requirements Specification.
• To conduct cost estimation and quality assurance across lifecycle based on size and complexity
of the application during software implementation
• To guide System Analysts in creating Software Requirements Specification from Business
Requirements Specification thereby achieving high standard of quality.