To provide technical support for teaching and research activities as required. To use the technical skills
for tasks that will include maintenance, repair, and update of hardware (electronics) and specialist
software for robots and related equipment.
• Operate, maintain and perform the service for the hardware and software components of the
existing equipment including robots.
• Liaise with manufacturers for equipment and robots repair and servicing.
• Provide technical support for teaching and research activities as required.
• Diagnose and resolve problems and suggest solutions related to lab experiments.
• Carry out specialist technical and experimental procedures. Conduct aerial and ground robots
for experimental setups
• Use CAD/CAM package for 3-D Modelling.
• Maintain accurate records of all techniques, experimental procedures, and any other research
• Ensure compliance with legislation relevant to the area of research/activity.
• Develop operating procedures for the area and equipment usage, including the classification,
labelling, and packaging of substances and mixtures regulation.
• Support internal and external audit procedures and contribute to regulatory inspections
• Provide support for health and safety within the laboratory.
• Comply with all company rules and ensure all required assessments are in place, approved, and
up to date.
• Fully understand the safety aspects of equipment operation and be able to demonstrate/train
staff (at all levels) on the correct usage of the equipment.
• Ensure regular maintenance processes are carried out and recorded.
• Proactively maintain stocks of consumables and liaise with the appropriate department for
procurement of consumables, services and equipment.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.