– Define the long-term technical strategy and architecture for
Enablement & Corporate Functions.
– Think big and build foundational / reusable solutions and services.
– Assist in the career development of others, actively mentoring other
members of bank’s architecture and developer community on advanced technical
– Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their
productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
– Lead or contribute to multiple simultaneous product development
efforts and/or technology initiatives.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
– Experience in building high-performance, highly available and scalable
distributed systems, preferably running on AWS or Azure.
– Expert knowledge in reliability, performance, scalability, enterprise
system architecture, and engineering best practices.
– 5+ years leading large-scale software projects.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Hands-on experience with infrastructure as code services such as AWS
CloudFormation, AWS CDK, Terraform, Azure Resource Manager templates.
– Experience building web and mobile applications for corporate and investment
– Experience with automated deployments using CI/CD pipelines.
– Experience driving large application and infrastructure platform
migrations (and ideally application modernization) to AWS, Azure or GCP.
– Practical Experience and expertise in at least 3 of the following
domains: Compute / Storage / Networking / CDN / Databases / DevOps / AI / ML /
Big Data and Analytics / Security / Applications Development in a distributed
– Experience developing cloud security practices and architecting highly
secure public-facing infrastructures with significant market visibility and
– AWS or Azure certified.
· This is role can be based in Dubai or Abu