Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Type: Yearly Extendable
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration
with senior management and stakeholders.
• Ensure that projects are delivered on schedule and within scope and approved budget.
• Perform resource planning to ensure the project’s success.
• Direct and manage the project development throughout its life cycle: initiation, planning,
• Track and manage defects throughout project implementation and find solutions accordingly.
• Identify, manage, and mitigate project risks throughout the project lifecycle.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and
• Manage overall compliance with Legal, Audit, Risk Management divisions as well as compliance
with external and Central bank regulations.
• Lead daily/weekly stand-ups and Project Board/Steer Co. meetings.
• Communicate and liaise with the internal IT stakeholders.
Technical and qualifications skills:
• IT Degree required
• A minimum of 4-8 years of experience as an IT Project Manager with an overall experience of 14
• PMP certification is a must.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as an IT Project Manager.
• Exposure to the Financial and Banking Industry preferred.
• Excellent understanding of Project Management
• Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall
• High level of attention to detail, organized, structure way of thinking and delivery.
• Strong interpersonal, people management and facilitation skills with an ability to secure buy-in
and bind people to proactively support project delivery.
• Experience of complex change management programs/business transformation and strategy
• Good managerial and coaching skills
• Good Analytical skills