understanding of relevant security technologies, such as Firewall, DDoS,
malware management, Anti-Virus, Flow analysis, IDS/IPS, etc.
• Manage and maintain uptime, configuration & policies for the security
technologies (i.e. Firewall, SSL VPN, IPS, WAF, Proxy, DDoS, Antivirus, IAM,
• Plan, schedule and execute System Upgrade to the recommended
• Enhance and document firewall policies that shall be implemented after
• Maintain and monitor all certificates installed in F5 and communicate to
• Experience in maintaining documentation of Cyber Security processes and
controls operations and effectiveness.
• Manage, Operate, and maintain centralized identity management software
which delivers solutions for identity governance, access management and
• Out of the box support for managing user access rights and passwords on
• Provisioning and Deprovisioning of users, password sync, self service
management, User Life cycle management, etc
• Strong expertise in identifying and recommending control improvement to
IT security program.
• Guide/suggest client on the effectiveness of anti-virus management and
alternate remedial action
• Enhance the current Endpoint Security policies and controls
• Performs & Participates in investigative processed and request
relating to Security incidents
• Should have skills in managing L1 & L2 escalations.
• Resolve problems independently and understand escalation procedure.
• Remediate security events reported from the SOC; escalate to Level 3
and/or customer as appropriate to perform further investigation and
• Strong knowledge in ITIL processes with excellent Written and Oral
• Ready to Work on rotational Shift