Public Relations & Media
1. Identifying, organizing & managing key speaking & interview opportunities for the CEO & the senior leadership for key tier 1 publications, conferences, seminars, and industry events.
2. Be the spokesperson for the company by end-to-end handling of media inquiries & liaisoning with the press, and media organizations.
3. Working with creative agencies & freelancers to organize, coordinate & manage coverage of on ground & digital events such as press conferences, interviews, round table discussions
1. Write compelling, informed, creative, and polished long-form editorial as well as short-form content for all social media channels, CRM, Ads, etc
2. Write, review and edit the company’s press releases, CEO’s interview Q&A and thought leadership pieces for the CEO’s public profiles
Social Media Management
1. Manage the day-to-day handling of the company’s & CEO’s social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. Includes writing & adapting content to suit different channels.
2. Identifying key calendar moments, campaigns, conversations, and influencer partnerships to drive brand & business impact via social media & digital content.
3. Form key relationships with influencers across social media platforms and manage influencer marketing.
4. Research and curate background information, data, audience insights, and newsworthy information to be used throughout the content
5. Scout and work with the right set of freelancers, creative teams & agencies to manage creative design & development work ranging from statics to short-form content such as reels to long form video content
6. Develop editorial strategy, so content is consistent across all delivery platforms. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
7. Tracking the growth, engagement, and performance of our social media accounts, as well as those of our competitors, communicating findings in a clear and actionable way to inform the wider marketing team.
8. Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
Who you are?
1. Experience in formulating integrated Public Relations, Social Media, Marketing Communications strategies, and tactical plans.
2. Excellent English communications skills (verbal and written), a strong sense of quality, and a creative mindset. Knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
3. Strong ability to influence and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
4. Experience in reputation management and crisis communications.
5. Past experience in managing, growing and delivering the brand’s social media organic strategy, including developing their editorial calendar across the business and overseeing the creation and delivery of compelling daily social media content. Having experience in personal branding for C-suite personnel is a plus.
6. Ability to deliver clear, creative, and engaging content, tailored to relevant social channels and audiences.
7. You are a storyteller- curious and keen to discern the motivations, behaviors, and preferences of our audiences;
8. You have an impeccable eye for detail and the ability to approach tasks with a journalistic attitude to find the angles and stories that matter.
9. Experience in writing various types of content (blog, video, website, social media)
10. Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask under shifting deadlines within a fast-paced environment