Social Media Manager
JOB TITLE Social Media Officer DEPARTMENT Marketing and Corporate Communications (MCC)
REPORTING TO Manager of Corporate Communications SECTION
LEVEL LOCATION Abu Dhabi
1. PRIMARY PURPOSE:
Responsible for planning and implementing social media strategies, analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
5. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist Line Manager in the development of corporate communication & digital marketing plans.
• Develop and implement social media strategies in line with audience segmentation, channels, user journey, Promote ADX products and services through social media platforms.
• Manage ADX social media accounts.
• Create a social media content calendar, including graphics, text posts, and videos.
• Write technical content for products and services and creative and unique content as well as come up with innovative ideas.
• Monitor the company’s brand on social media.
• Run company social media paid campaigns.
• Formulating high-quality written and visual content for each social media campaign.
• Establish performance metrics, define most important social media KPIs, analyze campaign data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
• Build brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
• Manage online communities to ensure engagement.
• Respond in a timely manner to all social media comments and direct complaints to relevant stakeholders and follow up.
• Create a regular report on complaints received on social media.
• Research social media trends. Suggest new social media communication channels and initiatives to support ADX strategic objectives and initiatives.
• Stay up to date with various methods to create engaging and attractive content.
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Use all forms of social media marketing tools to increase brand and visibility of ADX.
• Develop plans to retain and grow social media audiences.
• Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
• Organize the production of all videography and photography produced for ADX to be used for social media and ensure the content and image are as per ADX and MCC quality standards.
• Assist line manager in drafting a budget for social media plans.
• Maintain ADX standards with all corporate communication and digital marketing materials.
• Communicate with Finance & Purchasing section for procurement of materials, suppliers and other financial related services.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in one of the following majors: Marketing, Communication ,Media
• Language Proficiency:
Advanced level of English language proficiency (Written and spoken)
Expert level of Arabic language proficiency (Written and spoken)
• Computer Program Proficiency:
Advanced level of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project)
• Proficiency in social media management tools like Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social (or any other that your organization uses)
• Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc. and a clear understanding how each platform works.
• Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and keyword research
• Professional work experience as a social media manager- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
• Experience and knowledge in economy and financial related subjects
• Proven experience in corporate communications and social media
• Proven experience in translation (Arabic/English)
• Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and content management experience
• Preferably a basic understanding of UAE Government Protocol
• Excellent communication skills
• Commitment to professional development.