Our client is working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright people. If you’D like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for Software Development Engineers to be based in Amman, Jordan with 4+ years of solid Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems, to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of our client’s Business. and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
• 4+ years industry experience in designing software architecture, and operating scalable software systems
• Requirement analysis, failure analysis, API design, distributed consistency
• Metrics, analysis, and software profiling
• Strong object-oriented design skills with understanding of common design paradigms
• Experience with Java or other object oriented languages
• Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
• Experience writing unit and system level tests using dependency injection frameworks and object mocking
• Oral and written communication skills (ability to produce runbooks, technical, and non-technical documentation)
• Experience coaching junior software development engineers including code review and design review
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform).
· Ability to effectively articulate and drive solutions to technical and business challenges.
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
· Experience working with driving product vision to deliver long term customer and advertiser value.
· Willingness to own all stages of development process: requirements, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
· Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal/written skills.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build