Marc Ellis invites application for a Software Development Manager role on behalf of our client. Our client is a multi-national ecommerce entity that has its presence across GCC, Egypt, Jordan, UAE, KSA & India.
We are looking to staff Software Development Engineer for the Egypt Office.
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or any related field
– 3+ years professional experience in software development
– Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
– Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
– Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
– Proficiency in at least, one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++
– Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
– Experience with Java, AWS technology stack
– Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
– Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
– Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
– Strong written and verbal communication skills