Position Title: Intellect CBX Product Engineer
Location: Dubai, UAE
• 5 to 10 years of experience in design and development of JAVA application in micro-services architecture
• Hands on experience in Core and Advanced Java
• Understanding of containerization, experienced in Dockers , Kubernetes.
• Well versed with CI/CD practices and tools like Jenkins
• Extensive coding experience with SOLID principles, Event Driven Architecture, Spring boot, MongoDB, Spring
• Hibernate and have passion for coding.”
• Good hands on experience with cloud design patterns and their implementation.
• Well versed with CI/CD principles, and actively involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in distributed services
• Spring MVC / JSF / Sturts
• UI Frameworks -HTML / CSS
• Scripting- Java Script / Ajax / AngularJS / NodeJS
• Messaging Frameworks – JMS Queues / Topics
• Servers – Jboss / Weblogic / Tomcat
• IDE – Eclipse Oxygen / STS / NetBeans / Intellij
• Build Tool – Maven / Gradle / Ant
• Repository – GItHub
• Database – Oracle – PL/SQL ”
• Exposed to API gateway integrations like 3Scale.
• Understands of containerization principles and exposure to tools like Kubernetes, Dockers,
• Hands on experience in debugging and monitoring tools Open Shift and Kibana, ELK, Grafana.
• Deep domain knowledge of corporate banking including Payments, Collections & Receivables and Liquidity
• Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
• Experience in Agile methodology.
• Knowledge of Intellect’s Transaction Banking and Channel Banking (CBX) products will be preferred though not
• Intellect CBX
• Intellect PPP – Cash Core
• Intellect Collections and Receivables
• Intellect Liquidity.
• Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, by
sharing deep knowledge and experience.
• Self-motivator and self-starter, Ability to own and drive things without supervision and works collaboratively with
the teams across the organization.
Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present the ideas to Senior and
• Degree, Post graduate in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)