• More than 10 years of experience in information technology where mostly spent in solutions
definition, implementation and architecture.
• More than 4 years of experience in software development/ systems designs.
• Experienced in different integration patterns, tools, technology & trends.
• Experienced in Microservices and SOA principals, guidelines and supporting technology.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis and design, and/or client/server systems.
• Experiences in cloud native principals, designs and deployments.
• Experienced in 12-factor app principals.
• Experience in applying proven architecture design methodologies and tools.
• Wide experience in developing customer-centric solutions.
• Wide experience in developing critical, high resilient and secured solutions.
• Experienced in working with different open sourced technology.
• Comprehensive knowledge and outstanding technical skills of software designs, data flow/
analytics and different integration solutions.
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
• Demonstrate exceptional technical skills across applications, information processing and
• Experienced in development lifecycle and different software development technology,
frameworks and coding standards.
• Ability to challenge the conventional wisdom regarding technology trends.
• Ability to understand the long term and short term perspectives of a solution.
• Ability to assess and analyze the wide enterprise impact of a solution.
• Ability to comprehend and articulate solutions based on events driven computing
• Knowledge of systems, components and architectural principles and practices followed in
distributed computing architecture
• Knowledge of key integration patterns and tools such as event based, messaging, ETL, ESB &
microservices based integration.
• Knowledge of best practice API development, deployment, governance and management