Position Title: Solution Architect – Risk Compliance (Banking)
Role Type: 12 Months extendable contract – Long Term
Location: Dubai – Onsite
If relevant reach out to [email protected]
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Meeting business units/ platform owners requirements and roadmap
• Managing technology solution articulation and definition
• Ensuring the alignment of the information, data, technology & business architectures – Solutions
alignment across different architecture domains
• Meeting business objectives and priorities
• Designing Solution governance and documentation and ensuring its implementation as per the
architecture governance framework and technology roadmap
• Maintaining resilient, agile, and secured architecture landscape
• Providing technical consultancy to different IT and business stakeholders in technology
• Applying best practices and problems analysis in technology solutions
Qualifications and Technical skills:
• More than 15 years of experience in information technology where mostly spent in solutions definition,
implementation, and architecture.
• More than 6 years of experience in software development/ systems designs.
• Experienced in different integration patterns, tools, technology & trends in Financial Services.
• Experienced in Microservices and SOA principals, guidelines and supporting technology.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis and design, and/or client/server systems.
• Experience in cloud native principals, designs, and deployments including 12-factor app principals.
• Experience in applying proven architecture design methodologies and tools.
• Experienced in working with different open-sourced technology.
• Comprehensive knowledge and outstanding technical skills of software designs, data flow/ analytics and
different integration solutions.
• Exceptional technical skills across applications, information processing and integration domains.
• Experienced in development lifecycle and different software development technology, frameworks, and
• Knowledge of systems, components and architectural principles and practices followed in distributed
• Knowledge of key integration patterns and tools such as event based, messaging, ETL, ESB &
microservices based integration.
• Knowledge of best practice API development, deployment, governance, and management practices.
• Strong understanding of technology trends and their application
• Knowledge of different cloud deployment models and cloud taxonomies.
• Knowledge of data processing architecture involving different streaming and batch processing techniques