Position: Spring boot Developers
Location: Dubai, UAE
Marc Ellis are working on behalf of a leading banking client and are searching for Spring boot
developers. To be considered for this role you must have the below experience.
• Degree, Postgraduate in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
• Minimum 7 years of development and design experience in Spring Boot and Microservices architecture
• Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring.
• Understanding of containerization, experienced in Dockers, Kubernetes.
• Extensive coding experience with SOLID principles, Event Driven Architecture, Spring boot, MongoDB, Spring Cloud,
Hibernate and have passion for coding.
• Good hands-on experience with cloud design patterns and their implementation.
• Well versed with CI/CD principles, and actively involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in distributed services ecosystem
• Familiar with Distributed services resiliency and monitoring in a production environment.
• Exposed to API gateway integrations like 3Scale, Kong etc
• Experience in Banking, Financial and Fintech experience in an enterprise environment preferred.
• Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices.
• Experience in Agile methodology.
• Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
• Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
• Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, by sharing
deep knowledge and experience.
• Self-motivator and self-starter, Ability to own and drive things without supervision and works collaboratively with the
teams across the organization.
Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal.