Position: Senior Software Engineer – Escrow Mgt System (EMS)
Exp: 5 to 8 yrs
Contract Duration: 12 months – extendable
• Degree, Post graduate in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
• Experience in Escrow Account Management.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Banking domain.
• Minimum 5 years of development and design experience in Spring Boot and Microservices
• Hands on experience in SQL, familiarity in SQL-databases
• Solid knowledge of MSSQL
• Familiar with Distributed services resiliency and monitoring in a production environment.
• Hands on experience in JAVA SpringBoot
• Understanding of containerization, experienced in Dockers , Kubernetes.
• Well versed with CI/CD practices and tools like Jenkins
• Experience of microservices and OpenAPI
• Experience in root cause analysis and application issues investigation
• Experience of integration to Enterprise Data platforms
• Understanding of deposits and payments
• Good understanding of Banking domain and terminologies used.
• Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
• Experience in Agile methodology.
• Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the
• Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and
effectiveness, by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
• Self-motivator and self-starter, Ability to own and drive things without supervision and works
collaboratively with the teams across the organization.
• Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present the ideas to Senior and