Talent Acquisition Partner
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner with experience in pharmaceutical, Medical, and manufacturing industries background to join the Human Resources department and support in the full cycle recruiting.
The Talent Acquisition Partner combines research and networking to lead the development and implementation of sourcing strategies and identification of talent profiles.
Serve as client primary point-of contact providing best practices recommendations and implementation guidance for all business development, project and recruiting.
Provide proactive staffing plan recommendations.
Lead and perform strategic sourcing and research activities to build the talent network.
Contact potential candidates, develop and document profiles and maintain contact notes.
Leverage technology for excellent candidate relationship management to discover and sustain cold/warm leads, hot leads, referrals, and other potential prospects.
Use social media as a sourcing and branding tool.
Provide direct proposal support including advising on staffing structure/org chart that aligns with technical approach and developing staffing-related content for submission.
Responsible for written technical proposal deliverables, as assigned.
Coordinate full recruiting support to clients and provide direct support in strategic recruiting activities such as job classification, sourcing, candidate relationship and negotiation.
Coordinate and provide onboarding support for senior staff.
Contribute to HR/recruiting process improvement, best practices documentation, and continuous client support improvement.
• Experience in pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and medical industries is a must.
• 8 years of experience in HR and Talent Acquisition.
• Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Officer in both white- and blue-collar recruitment.
• Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
• Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and methods.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
• BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.