• Support the development the Human Resources strategy to ensure the development and
retention of employees.
• Manage the performance management system, to include developing and monitoring
performance evaluations, performance development plans, and performance improvement
• Liaise with the respective Organizational Units to provide professional advice to facilitate the
effective objective setting process whilst assisting in the monitoring of the performance
appraisals to support the timely/ efficient completion of the performance management
process at the University.
• Develop the annual training plans in conjunction with the university’s Organizational Units
including tabulating employee training needs extracted from annual performance appraisal
• Review with line managers the recommended/established training needs for their units,
advise on training venues and assisting in identifying potential candidates based on
employee’s performance and training record.
• Implement the plans to ensure seamless operations that facilitate the achievement of the
university’s strategic objectives.
• Provide data in timely manner and support in preparing reports to the management and
recommend operational improvements to support in planning, decision making and
To plan and coordinate all Talent Management activities to ensure the development of internal
talents to drive the achievement of the university strategic goals and objectives.
Financial & Organizational Management
• Implement corrective action as necessary and in line with the approved governance process
to ensure complete adherence to section budget and highlight any deviation from the plan
in a timely manner and take.
• Provide budget inputs to formulate section budget and submit for approval and further
• Coordinate the collaboration with and engagement of relevant internal and external
stakeholders to ensure effective achievement of programs and objectives in line with the
Section’s strategic objectives.
• Faculty Affairs
• Marketing and Communication
• Internal Audit
• Other Departments
• Ensure continuous coordination and
provide support to Faculty Affairs section to
facilitate all HR activities impacting faculty
• Ensure coordination with Marketing and
Communication to organize awareness
sessions about the importance of talent
management within the university
• Ensure coordination with the Internal Audit
to ensure compliance with audit
Academic Qualification Professional Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or
equivalent. A master’s degree will be desirable.
4-6 years of experience.
Skills and Knowledge
Behavioral Skills • Partnership & Collaboration
• Customer Focus
• Effective Communication
• Business Orientation
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Dedication to Quality & Excellence