Job Title: Technology Engineer – Cloud
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Duration: Yearly Extendable
Task and Responsibility
• Drive projects to move the non-compliant products into the standard stack.
• Automate the installation and configuration of standard stack items.
• Perform code review of peers.
• Configurate, deploy and manage GITOPS.
• Establish the product backlog that require to be addressed on 2-week sprints.
• Drive backlog projects to completion with infrastructure as code approach.
• Continuous R&D and vendor engagement.
• Automate the installation to achieve Zero touch unattended deployment.
• Review all housekeeping activities and identify key processes that should be automated.
• Introduce Open-Source technologies into standard technology stack
• automate the requirements of the platform in infrastructure as code way and take
accountability of the end-to-end solution.
• Design solutions that cater for enhancing the operational stability.
• Address Problem tickets, Risk and Audit items in the products backlog.
• Manage pipelines using Jenkins
Technical skills and qualifications:
• Bachelor of Computer Science or Equivalent
• Red Hat Certified Architect or Equivalent, Azure Cloud Architect, AWS Cloud Architect, OCI Cloud
Implementation. Certificates (SAN, client-authentication, keystores, mutual SSL) is a plus.
• Depth knowledge in Public Cloud Technologies and API communications .
• At least 8 years of experience at a relevant technical position in large organizations,
• Excellent hands-on experience in configuration management, orchestration and IaC tools
(Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform)
• Excellent Scripting in Groovy (writing Jenkins Files), Bash/PowerShell, Python
• Good understanding of project management methodologies
• Strategic Thinking with Research and Development mindset is a must
• Strong understanding of Container Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift), ELK and its
beats, OS compliance policies is preferred
• Experience in leading 2 transformation projects migration on on-prem workloads to a Public
• Expertise in Terraform and Ansible and have hands ‘on experience in migrating application to
• Strong understanding of Repository and Artifact management Tools (Red Hat Satellite,
Spacewalk, Nexus) and the principles of cloud connectivity, SDWAN and private connectivity
• Expertise in comparing services across Public Cloud and understanding of cloud adoption model
• Knowledge in DNS,SSl, Vaults tools is a plus.