Role: Technology Engineer
Location: Dubai, UAE
• Implement the design and build of the platform along with all associated security components
from inception to maturity of the running environment over time.
• Drive change and delivering new technology into the Bank by onboarding customers and
applications to the Platform via self-service and automation.
• Work closely with other Platform and Product teams in educating them on the new Platform,
services, and features to ensure any transition and consumption is optimal.
• Work on projects from inception to delivery
• Implementing robust solutions to minimize operational effort.
• IT or similar bachelor’s degree or higher
• At least 7 years total engineering or operational experience.
• Understanding of ICAP based technologies and integration with WAF/ICAP and API based
• Knowledge of multiple DLP technologies include upgrade and migration.
• At least 3 years’ experience with Opswat operational & infrastructure administration.
• At least 3 years’ experience with SEP AV/EDR.
• At least 3 years’ experience with Microsoft MDE AV/EDR.
• At least 2 years’ experience with ZScaler DLP solution.
• Understanding encryption methods and experience with application like Bitlocker
• At least 3 relevant years of experience in a similar role.
• Experience within large and complex global enterprises defined by high availability, transaction
rates, and geographical distribution.
• Good communication and articulation skills
• Knowledge of Azure Security with experience in MDE, MS DLP, Unified Labeling, Attack Surface
Reduction, and other technologies is an added benefit.
• Strong understanding of M365 and MS Azure Technologies
• Knowledge of Data Classification is an advantage.
• Strong understanding of Antivirus Compliance Policies (CIS Benchmark)