Position: Technology Engineer – Security Solutions
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contract Duration: 12 months extendable
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Technical skills and other qualifications:
• IT or similar bachelor’s degree or higher, equivalent work experience
• At least 5 years total engineering or operational experience
• Understanding of ICAP based technologies and integration with WAF/ICAP and API based
• Knowledge of multiple DLP technologies include upgrade and migration
• At least 3 years’ experience with Opswat operational & infrastructure administration.
• At least 3 years’ experience with SEP AV/EDR.
• At least 3 years’ experience with Microsoft MDE AV/EDR.
• At least 2 years’ experience with ZScaler DLP solution.
• Understanding encryption methods and experience with application like Bitlocker
• At least 3 relevant years of experience in a similar role.
• Experience within large and complex global enterprises defined by high availability,
transaction rates, and geographical distribution.
• Good communication and articulation skills
• Knowledge of Azure Security with experience in MDE, MS DLP, Unified Labeling, Attack
Surface Reduction and other technologies is an added benefit.
• Strong understanding of M365 and MS Azure Technologies
• Knowledge of Data Classification is an advantage.
• Strong understanding of Antivirus Compliance Policies (CIS Benchmark)
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex vendor and supplier relationships
• Proven experience in contributing to and executing technology service development plans or